Word of Mouth: Warby Parker
Everyone in fashion has been asking of late, ‘Do you know Warby Parker?’ He is actually a quartet of business school friends doing good and spreading style at the same time. Dave Gilboa, Andy Hunt, Jeff Raider and Neil Blumenthal launched their eyewear company — named after two Jack Kerouac characters — with the idea of “buy a pair, give a pair.” For every pair of glasses or sunglasses customers buy, Warby Parker donates a pair to someone in need or gives funds to non-profit partners in developing countries.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’