Barbara Bush (above, left) and Jenna Bush Hager share that bond that only twins can. They call each other “Sissy” and are both devoted to social service. Jenna, a contributing correspondent for NBC’s Today show and a UNICEF Next Generation chair, is launching the Novo Project, dedicated to social change. Barbara is the CEO of Global Health Corps, a non-profit that focuses on inspiring and mobilizing young leaders to get involved with global health issues. We caught up with the Bush twins at Barbara’s New York apartment.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’