MVP: DESERT BLOOMS
It’s possible that a mountain range can inspire a floral print. It’s been done before, but in this case, it begins in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of Northern New Mexico. Wildflowers spring up through the earth in what appears to be a very freestyle arrangement. Evocative of desert lilies, growing wildly and unattended against a back drop of the reddish-hued landscape of the Rocky Mountains. Unruly and mesmerizing, they become the starting point for a key print of the Tory Burch Pre-Fall collection.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’