Frock the Boat
The unexpected pairing of a ball gown on a yacht is starting to make perfect sense – especially when that yacht is incredibly historic and fabulous.
Here, Liya Kebede sets out to sea in the Spring season’s Flocked Tulle Ruffle Gown — a romantic style made from tiers of pale pink sheer mesh. Deboarding the boat for a walk through town? Throw on some Ruffle sneakers for a more casual look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’