As we look ahead to 2019 and exciting changes to come, we found this spread from the December 1985 issue of French Vogue especially inspiring. It was guest-edited by David Hockney, an artist who looks at the world around him. And then looks again. Using the tools he has— paint, camera, paper and pen — he creates work that makes us hit pause and daydream.
Wishing you a warm, merry, happy, safe, peaceful, beautiful and playful holiday.
xx the editors of Tory Daily
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations