Snow Angel Blanca Miró Scrimieri
The first snow often brings with it a wave of Instagram posts featuring bundled-up beauties and frosted landscapes. In Finland, Blanca Miró Scrimieri — co/founder of Vasquiat and La Veste — celebrated the season by making snow angels in our Fair Isle sweater and Tech Ponte Cropped Flare pants— the ultimate slope-friendly look, paired with boots and a big furry hat.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’