Spring/Summer 2019: Jewelry Report
It doesn’t get more personal than jewelry, especially when it has a story behind it. Models walked carrying brass worry beads — like the set Buddy found in Greece and carried with him from then on. Or necklaces detailed with evil eyes, a good luck talisman Tory loves to collect while traveling. Earrings, worn singly, are a graphic statement done elegantly in tiny brass beads and long anchor shapes that reference the six week journeys Buddy and Reva took by boat.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’