The designer behind JW Anderson and Loewe shares a nostalgic moment.
“I would have to say my favorite memory from my childhood is when we (me, my bother and my sister) would go with my parents, driving from Northern Ireland through to the South of France to the Ardeche River to go canoeing.” — Jonathan Anderson
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’