A fan favorite — in a new vibrant pattern. Seen on the Spring/Summer 2018 runway, Tory Sport’s balloon-striped ruffle sneaker is a feminine play on a classic tennis shoe. Fun fact: The ruffle and stripe details are made from a woven tape traditionally used on track pants and cheerleading skirts, giving the style boy-meets-girl charm.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’