One of the more surprising trends to come out of the Spring/Summer runways, from New York to Paris, was terrycloth. The look has even hit the red carpet, too, courtesy of the ever-daring and fashion-fearless Rihanna and CL, among others. What’s not to love? The sister trend to loungewear-as-outerwear, terry melds comfortable chic with laid-back nonchalance. Tory’s new styles, featuring the iconic Tile-T print, are perfect for spring-break getaways — taking you from beach and poolside to casual outings in comfort and style.
P.S. In addition to coats, tunic dresses and a smattering of fun fringed accessories, the collection includes oversized beach towels too. Naturally.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report