Before the show, the models suited up for hair, makeup and dress rehearsal in Tory Sport’s color-block track jacket and track pants — the very same Seventies-inspired tracksuit that kicked off this backstage tradition, four seasons ago. From Tory Sport’s debut collection, the beloved pair is now an icon of the brand — in classic navy and white.
The look works just as well backstage as in the front row. Just take blogger Xenia van der Woodsen, who wore Tory Sport’s Banner tear-away track pants and shared her own street-style tip for the sportif essential. “I always mix sporty track pants with something feminine,” says the German native, “like a turtleneck and heels or boots with a heel.”
More to explore in Sport
- Sport 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Warm Up
- Sport 1.25.23 Feel The Burn
- Sport 1.18.23 Word Of Mouth: Good For A Girl
- Sport 11.14.22 Live from Glasgow: The Billie Jean King Cup
- Sport 9.13.22 Spring/Sumer 2023: The Warm Up