Applications are open for the Tory Burch Foundation’s Fellows Program! If you’re a female entrepreneur, this is one opportunity not to be missed. This year-long Fellowship is designed to provide you with the community of support you need to connect, learn and grow your business. It includes a three-day workshop at the Tory Burch headquarters, $10,000 for business education and the chance to pitch for a $100,000 grant investment. Key dates to remember: Applications close on November 9th, 2017, while the 30 finalists will be chosen next year, in March — and then the public will be able to vote for its favorite entrepreneur. The 10 Tory Burch Fellows will be announced the month after. For more information, head over to the Tory Burch Foundation site here and watch the video above.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations