Tory kicked off New York Fashion Week with an outdoor runway show in the beautiful garden at the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum. Inspired by the audacious colors and prints of interior designer David Hicks and set against a garden backdrop designed in collaboration with Miranda Brooks, Tory sent out 44 looks with bold print, joyful color and glamorous ease. Here, the full video.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’