One of my favorite year-round looks for entertaining at home is a long tunic. I have vivid memories of my mother hosting large summer barbecues that stretched from dusk till dawn, and she always looked so effortlessly stylish in a caftan. And, of course, there’s the iconic image of Yves Saint Laurent lounging in his garden in a long tunic. Here, I’m wearing our Skye caftan — it’s a dressed-up style for a seated dinner that doesn’t give up any of the easy glamour I love.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’