Hello, summer! Sunshine-filled days and warm nights feel like a gift. I even like humid ones… sort of. It all signals laid-back weekend afternoons meant for casual entertaining, long walks on the beach looking for clams and sea glass, and trying to be in or near the ocean as much as possible. I love having friends over for easy lunches where the food and conversation are so good they melt into early dinner time. If there’s a chance to get away for a long weekend, my boys and I head to the beach. They surf; I paddleboard. We all fish and canoe, though my absolute favorite thing to do is go for treks along the shoreline.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report