Street Style: The Blonde Salad
Chiara Ferragni, aka Milan’s The Blonde Salad and one of Europe’s most influential bloggers, puts her own spin on our suede Brady dress.
Style Tip: Lightweight suede is ideal for year-round dressing. Wear it now with bare legs and your favorite wedge. (Wear it later layered over a long-sleeved knit and tights when it gets chillier.) Our Brady dress is a great neutral — we love how Chiara toughened up its classic silhouette with a trapper hat, distressed boots and piles of metal hardware like her favorite Pamela Love and Hermès rings.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’