Fall/Winter 2017: Inspiration
Tory’s parents, Buddy and Reva, have long been a source of inspiration. But this season, that goes a little bit deeper. For Fall/Winter 2017, Tory takes a deep dive into her childhood home in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, and the memories she has of her parents’ outdoor glamour. “My dad would go out on his tractor,” she recalls, “and be perfectly dressed in a pink shirt and khakis. My mom would be in her garden for six hours a day, and then she would come down for dinner with wet hair, a lamé shirt and pants and look as glamorous and effortless as possible.” Fun fact: the house you see in our current store windows, also seen above, is Tory’s childhood home in Valley Forge.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report