NYFW Style Tips: What to Wear & When
Clockwise from top left: Murphy trench, Carey mockneck sweater, Jonesport jacket, Jesse perforated sneakers, Vanner pants and perforated logo crossbody; Tory Burch front row photographed by BFA
- Clockwise from top left: Brigitte blouse, T satchel, hammered metal and pearl cuff, Jolie loafer and Finn skirt; Eggshop NYC photograph courtesy of the restaurant
- Clockwise from top left: Marguerite cardigan, parrot statement earrings, Alexa suede convertible shoulder bag, Salinas mule and Sandy cropped straight-leg jean; Mr. Purple photograph courtesy of the restaurant
We called on stylist Jessica Zamora-Turner for style tips on what to wear all (fashion) week long, no matter the occasion. And even if you’re not hitting the shows, you can dress like you do, from a packed day on the go to event-filled nights. See the slideshow above for her recommendations.
Explore more features from Fashion Week Issues, past and present.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’