Tory On: My Love of Riding
Growing up, I spent my summers riding horses in Maine. The first horse I ever rode was Alastair, and he’s still my favorite to this day. I loved everything about riding — I did hunter-jumper. The helmets and jodhpurs, the way Alastair and I had to go through the course… it was all so elegant. For a little girl, it was like a dream. We named our new bag collection Alastair, a classic silhouette that sits in a harness. You can wear it as a shoulder or cross-body or remove it from the harness and use it as a clutch.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’