Fall 2016: The Jockey Club
For Fall 2016, the ever-popular equestrian trend takes a turn toward the racing life — specifically, the bold and vibrant colors and patterns of jockey silks, reworked into saturated rainbow stripes and coolly color-blocked graphics. Taking center stage here: Tory’s carnavalet print, a striking combo of argyle, stripes, chevron and checks, seen here on models Taylor Hill, left, and Stella Maxwell backstage at Tory’s runway show. Go ahead, layer them on and mix them up; it’s time to celebrate your inner maximalist.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report