No one does exhibitionism quite like The Rolling Stones. The band’s latest exhibit is named just that, Exhibitionism: The Rolling Stones, and takes place at London’s Saatchi Gallery till September 4th. Immerse yourself in the biggest show of Stones memorabilia ever — there are two floor’s worth of rock-and-roll history here, from original posters and costumes — like Mick Jagger’s pink satin suit worn on the legendary Top of the Pops performance in 1971 — to the band members’ personal diaries and instruments. There’s even a recreation of stage sets — and backstage areas to boot — for would-be rockers to live it up, Stones style.
More to explore in Music
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love
- Music 4.25.22 Mother’s Day Mixtape