A stylish shock of bright orange — courtesy of Tory’s Sierra caftan — in the heart of the beautiful Kenyan savanna… Above, a shot from “African Vibration” in the May 2016 issue of Vogue Japan, featuring model Renata Zandonadi, photographed by Erik Torstensson and styled by Giovanna Battaglia.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’