How’s this for your next mommy and me session? Vogue has launched its ever-first coloring book (Knopf) that one-ups every Dora, Peppa, Caillou in the chic factor. Featuring 26 iconic Vogue covers from 1912 to 1932, Vogue Colors A to Z: A Fashion Coloring Book is a beautiful celebration of the era’s Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles. Encourage the would-be artist in your life or — don’t be shy — admit you’d like this for yourself, too.
Read more features from our Mother’s Day Issues, past and present.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’