Spring/Summer 2016: Bag Report
“We continued to explore the idea of contrast with the bags. We edged beautiful vachetta leather with opalescent paint, used mother-of-pearl and organic stones as closures and experimented with both high-tech laser-cutting and hand-crafted techniques — like the macrame bag that features light-refracting pearls. There’s a special detail in everything.” — Tory
For more accessories trends, see the Shoe Report and Jewelry Report.
Experience the Spring/Summer 2016 runway up close.
Join the conversation on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest: #ToryBurchSS16 #ToryBurch #NYFW
Check out more features from Fashion Week Issues, past and present.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’