Fall/Winter 2015: Inspiration
The heady exotica of Morocco and the land of the Union Jack may seem like worlds apart… but the two converged in London in the late Sixties and Seventies, when the city was the epicenter of bohemian cool. That clash of cultures and mashup of Marrakech-meets-Chelsea was the starting point for Tory’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection, which features all the stylistic touchstones of the era — tapestry prints, draped bias cuts, tassels and intricately crafted embellishments. Discover more inspiration above and on our Pinterest board; to shop the collection, click here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report