Pre-Fall 2014: Video
A play of patterns and a pared-down palette. Strong, clean lines. At Princeton University’s Robertson Hall, our Pre-Fall study in the understated comes to life. Shot by filmmaker Lisa Paclet and set to Sylvan Esso’s pulsing Could I Be, models Mijo Mihaljcic and Marine Deleeuw wander among pillars and balconies — a fitting backdrop to the geometric motifs of the collection. Quietly impactful — and it looks so right.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report