Video: A Touch of Class
The crisp button-down, the smart trench coat, the tailored little black dress, the chic loafer — they’re wardrobe staples that never go out of style. Now, add another item to that list: the backpack. The carry-all silhouette is back — both on the runways and off — with a sporty touch of tomboy appeal. Here, channeling schoolgirl charm, models Tilda Lindstam, Kremi Otashliyska and Manon Leloup show how it works seamlessly into any closet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’