With her preference for a pared-down palette and clean, classic shapes, Konca Aykan was made to wear our Pre-Fall collection. Here, the Istanbul-based fashion director of Vogue Turkey pairs the directional stripes of Tory’s Tavia jacket with a minimalist top and burgundy flats, for a look that makes a very stylish point.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’