It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred