“The inspiration starts with the armor my parents collected. The references are subtle, whether in the mix of textures (woven, quilted, pleated) or in the tapestry brocades and florals. The focus is on clean, strong silhouettes with bold embellishments. Accessories reflect the mood — belts with chain details, lace-up ghillie heels and muffs.” — Tory
For more details, inspiration and behind-the-scene moments, see the complete Fall 2014 Pinterest board here. And don’t forget to join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram: #toryfall14 #thetoryblog #nyfw
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection