There are two stars in Lisa Eisner’s new film, above. The first: Tory’s Rodeo Collection, inspired by the beauty of Southern California. The second? Lotusland, a fantastical garden hideaway tucked away in Montecito. They complement one another perfectly — each an escape to something glamorous and elegant. But together here, set to the tune of Julia Holter’s dreamy My Baby, they create a world and gorgeous reverie of their own where, as Lisa puts it, “magic happens.”
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection