Chilly weather calls for a little chocolate indulgence — and in New York, these two are culinary must-haves. There’s City Bakery’s hot chocolate, famous for its thick, melted bar texture and homemade marshmallow topping. Add a dense, gooey Levain Bakery chocolate chip cookie — hockey puck-sized and the subject of pilgrimages uptown — and that cozy craving will be more than satisfied.
For more of our favorite eats, see Tory’s New York City Guide.
And for more features from our Food Issue, click here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.27.20 Stunning Cookies to Brighten Your Day
- Entertaining 3.19.20 Cocktail of the Month: Tory’s Southside
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita