Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred