Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia
- Entertaining 5.29.20 Cocktail of the Month: Aperol Spritz