Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.27.20 Stunning Cookies to Brighten Your Day
- Entertaining 3.19.20 Cocktail of the Month: Tory’s Southside
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita