At Montauk breakfast and lunch institution Joni’s, you’ll feel like a local — enjoy farm-to-table fare alongside the regulars (think flip-flop-clad artists, writers and surfers, mixed in with bold-faced members of the film and fashion flock), who share communal wooden picnic benches just a stone’s throw from the beach. On most days, the place is packed by 9 AM, with the breakfast wraps, fruit smoothies and freshly-pressed juices drawing rave reviews. Here, founder Joni Brosnan shares the recipe for this summer’s new smoothie, as refreshing as Montauk’s Instagram-worthy sunsets.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.19 Carlos Mota On Why Beige Is Not A Color
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Pre-Show Breakfast
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO