At Montauk breakfast and lunch institution Joni’s, you’ll feel like a local — enjoy farm-to-table fare alongside the regulars (think flip-flop-clad artists, writers and surfers, mixed in with bold-faced members of the film and fashion flock), who share communal wooden picnic benches just a stone’s throw from the beach. On most days, the place is packed by 9 AM, with the breakfast wraps, fruit smoothies and freshly-pressed juices drawing rave reviews. Here, founder Joni Brosnan shares the recipe for this summer’s new smoothie, as refreshing as Montauk’s Instagram-worthy sunsets.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.28.21 A Recipe For: Bitter Greens and Citrus Salad
- Entertaining 12.16.20 Cocktail of the Month: Martini
- Entertaining 12.10.20 Recipe: Vegan Pear Cake
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers