Q: Some days, it’s warm. Some days, it’s cold. What do you wear in between seasons?
A: When the temperature could go either way, I rely on lightweight layers — especially if you’re in an office. I always have a tailored jacket that I can peel off or put on as needed. Right now, I love our Hayley jacket. It’s a light knit that feels like a cardigan but still has the right amount of tailored structure. I wear it with the Kyra polo. The scalloped pattern creates a cool optic and bold statement.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story