Q: Some days, it’s warm. Some days, it’s cold. What do you wear in between seasons?
A: When the temperature could go either way, I rely on lightweight layers — especially if you’re in an office. I always have a tailored jacket that I can peel off or put on as needed. Right now, I love our Hayley jacket. It’s a light knit that feels like a cardigan but still has the right amount of tailored structure. I wear it with the Kyra polo. The scalloped pattern creates a cool optic and bold statement.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection