A good coat is never just about the coat. It sets a mood and lets you slip into another character — perhaps mysterious, flirtatious, urbane…or all of the above. In this video shot by Paul Maffi, model Cora Emmanuel takes to the streets of Paris in a rotating wardrobe of coats from Pre-Fall 2013, turning the season’s military inspiration into something supremely polished, alluring and ultra-chic. Is she waiting for someone? Or is she making someone wait? That’s the beauty of creating your own style narrative — it’s whatever you want it to be.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story