Most people have their default scarf-tying technique. What we love about our stylist’s masterwork are the unexpected, off-kilter ways to tie one on. Knotting the ends, twisting it into a turtleneck, and — our favorite — playing up its unique details by fanning out its pom-pom fringe. Using your assets to your best advantage? Focusing on your greatest qualities and playing them up? Great little rules to live — and dress — by.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies