Most people have their default scarf-tying technique. What we love about our stylist’s masterwork are the unexpected, off-kilter ways to tie one on. Knotting the ends, twisting it into a turtleneck, and — our favorite — playing up its unique details by fanning out its pom-pom fringe. Using your assets to your best advantage? Focusing on your greatest qualities and playing them up? Great little rules to live — and dress — by.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story