There’s something unexpected and dramatic about a big bouquet of bright indigo blooms, especially when they skew toward the violet side of the spectrum. The color carries all the regal qualities associated with imperial blues and purples — and it’s coolly romantic, too. Plus, the hue is right in step with the tie-dye trend of the season; the word indigo takes after the Greek word indikon, a blue dye from India.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred