You can’t burn the midnight oil prepping for your fashion show — castings! fittings! styling sessions! — without a little sustenance. Here, a few of our designer friends shared their go-to late-night takeout spots and orders. And there’s not a handful of almonds in there.
Who: Tory (Flatiron)
Where: Kelley and Ping
What: “We love the spring rolls, pad thai
and Vietnamese summer rolls.”
Who: Francisco Costa, Women’s Creative Director,
Calvin Klein Collection (Garment District)
Where: Dafni Greek Taverna
What: “Dolmades and spanakopitas for appetizers, and then lots of vegetable, rice and meat dishes, from their grilled vegetable plate with tzatziki to their Mediterranean burger with feta cheese.”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan