An citrus twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail, straight from São Paulo
- Caipirinha de Tangerina
3 acerola berries
2 tbsp sugar
1.7 oz cachaça liquor
Peel and de-seed the tangerine and put in a mixing bowl with
the acerola berries and sugar. Mash well.
Stir in cachaça, add ice and serve.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape