There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story