The Blacklots and RP Miller Design founder on the artists you need to know.
“Earlier this year, I was in Mexico City for ZONA MACO, Latin America’s largest fair of international contemporary art, which was founded years ago by my friend Zelika Garcia. It has become really great — truly a pleasurable and manageable fair. The whole experience is obviously helped by being in Mexico City itself, which is thoroughly intoxicating and bursting with amazing artists. I thought it would be great to give you a list of my 10 favorite artists working in Mexico City right now.”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub