Fall’s cooler temps inspire a turn toward a more layered, tactile approach to dressing — and has us especially drawn to tweeds. We love using this traditional fabric to anchor an ensemble of opposites, juxtaposing the nubby weave of a ladylike jacket against a menswear-inspired pajama top and jeans. The key? Keeping everything in the same color family. As long as you stick with like shades — in this case, sugarplum, cabernet and sangria — you can layer to your heart’s content.
Shop the look: Violet Femme: Tweed & Purples.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection