Fall’s cooler temps inspire a turn toward a more layered, tactile approach to dressing — and has us especially drawn to tweeds. We love using this traditional fabric to anchor an ensemble of opposites, juxtaposing the nubby weave of a ladylike jacket against a menswear-inspired pajama top and jeans. The key? Keeping everything in the same color family. As long as you stick with like shades — in this case, sugarplum, cabernet and sangria — you can layer to your heart’s content.
Shop the look: Violet Femme: Tweed & Purples.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye