As with fashion, sticking to a common color scheme ties it all together. Tory’s a big fan of blue, and even picked periwinkle hydrangeas for the finishing touch — she loves how “busy and full-looking” they are. Note: There’s no tablecloth. That gives the setting a casual, end-of-summer feel.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck
- Entertaining 9.29.20 10 Takeaways from Manners Begin at Breakfast
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup