As with fashion, sticking to a common color scheme ties it all together. Tory’s a big fan of blue, and even picked periwinkle hydrangeas for the finishing touch — she loves how “busy and full-looking” they are. Note: There’s no tablecloth. That gives the setting a casual, end-of-summer feel.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred