What is one thing you did for yourself this summer?
Working on flower arrangements; it is therapeutic and meditative. I have been doing it with my mom since I was little. My children laugh at me because I get completely engrossed.
What do you use to create your flower arrangements?
Garden flowers — lilies, marigolds, dahlias — and weeds… everything natural can look incredibly beautiful. I love finding things that weren’t intentional and making them work.
How do you use these arrangements around your home?
To brighten up any room and to bring nature indoors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.29.20 10 Takeaways from Manners Begin at Breakfast
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade