What is one thing you did for yourself this summer?
Working on flower arrangements; it is therapeutic and meditative. I have been doing it with my mom since I was little. My children laugh at me because I get completely engrossed.
What do you use to create your flower arrangements?
Garden flowers — lilies, marigolds, dahlias — and weeds… everything natural can look incredibly beautiful. I love finding things that weren’t intentional and making them work.
How do you use these arrangements around your home?
To brighten up any room and to bring nature indoors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck
- Entertaining 9.29.20 10 Takeaways from Manners Begin at Breakfast
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup