The Darby’s Watermelon Cocktail
6-8 mint leaves
1.5 oz. Grey Goose vodka
.75 oz. simple syrup
1 oz. lime juice
Combine all ingredients and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a high ball glass over three watermelon-purée ice cubes.
To make watermelon ice cubes, use seedless watermelon and separate the flesh from the rind. Then purée the fruit and pour into ice trays. You can smash the fruit into the ice cube trays as well. Freeze until ready.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.19 Carlos Mota On Why Beige Is Not A Color
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Pre-Show Breakfast
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO