The Darby’s Watermelon Cocktail
6-8 mint leaves
1.5 oz. Grey Goose vodka
.75 oz. simple syrup
1 oz. lime juice
Combine all ingredients and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a high ball glass over three watermelon-purée ice cubes.
To make watermelon ice cubes, use seedless watermelon and separate the flesh from the rind. Then purée the fruit and pour into ice trays. You can smash the fruit into the ice cube trays as well. Freeze until ready.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia