Plaid on plaid. Sequins and sheath dresses. Ladylike looks mixed with leather. Fall brings an element of the polished and refined, with just a soupçon of the subversive. What that means: You can dress full-on feminine (think peplums and pencil skirts) or balance the sophisticated mood by mixing in jeans and a T-shirt. The season’s statement accessories work a similar vibe, from the frame bags and jeweled earrings to the pointy-toed spectator heels.
How to pull off this urbane take on ladylike dressing? Click through for style tips and a closer look at the collection: See the Lookbook.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes