Plaid on plaid. Sequins and sheath dresses. Ladylike looks mixed with leather. Fall brings an element of the polished and refined, with just a soupçon of the subversive. What that means: You can dress full-on feminine (think peplums and pencil skirts) or balance the sophisticated mood by mixing in jeans and a T-shirt. The season’s statement accessories work a similar vibe, from the frame bags and jeweled earrings to the pointy-toed spectator heels.
How to pull off this urbane take on ladylike dressing? Click through for style tips and a closer look at the collection: See the Lookbook.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection