Plaid on plaid. Sequins and sheath dresses. Ladylike looks mixed with leather. Fall brings an element of the polished and refined, with just a soupçon of the subversive. What that means: You can dress full-on feminine (think peplums and pencil skirts) or balance the sophisticated mood by mixing in jeans and a T-shirt. The season’s statement accessories work a similar vibe, from the frame bags and jeweled earrings to the pointy-toed spectator heels.
How to pull off this urbane take on ladylike dressing? Click through for style tips and a closer look at the collection: See the Lookbook.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye