- Worth Avenue, Palm Beach – March 4
- Somerset Collection, Michigan – March 5
- Manhasset, New York – March 6
- Highland Park Village, Dallas – March 10
- Bellevue, Washington – March 12
- Union Square, San Francisco – March 13
- Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto – March 14
- Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles – March 17
Unseat The (Prim and Proper) Pleat
“Pleats are usually thought of very ladylike and prim, but you can bring them in a different, kicky direction.” He suggests pairing a pleated skirt with a T-shirt and denim jacket.
Big, bold prints usually find a mate in subdued neutrals. But Reyes is a fan of combining a print with a look-at-me color, like this pant and yellow shirt combination. “It says you know how to be playful,” he says.
A mix of country classics such as a traditional barn jacket with urban staples like high-waisted jeans blurs the line between rural and cosmopolitan. Whether you’re headed downtown or down by the river, you’re bound to look a cut above.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story