Friends, family, and film stars alike flocked to Sotheby’s on Sunday morning for Tory’s Fall/Winter 2020 fashion show. Scanning the front row, it would be impossible to miss Lucy Liu and Julianne Moore, but also fresh faces like Bel Powley, Charlotte D’Alessio, Mia Goth, Larsen Thomspon, and Francesca DiMattio, the artist whose work inspired–and who collaborated on–the collection. Oh, and did we mention members of the Navarro Cheer squad were there? Below, the full front row in all its glory.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story