- Photos by Dan Lecca
The collection reinterprets classic and nostalgic themes: menswear suiting cut with a softer shape, structural details played against fluid silhouettes, historic references reworked with modern ideas. All epitomized in the gray power suit, silk lace blouse and tall leather boots. Refined and lighthearted, especially the prints which were designed by DiMattio. Based off our shared appreciation of the history of Turkish, English and French porcelain, but here the colors and patterns are bolder and more exaggerated.
Equal emphasis is placed on bags and boots. The new Eleanor shoulder bag — structured and crafted from Italian leather. For the Lee Radziwill collection, new interpretations of the ’70s saddlebag and an accordion shape. Every look is punctuated with a strong boot: mid-calf, riding, over-the-knee; pointed or tapered-square toe.
This morning, Alice Smith will perform Q-Tip’s version of the 1963 classic “You Don’t Own Me.”
Eleven of Francesca DiMattio’s sculptures are placed throughout the runway, courtesy of Salon 94 and Pippy Houldsworth Gallery.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story